THE STEAMPUNK PIRATES. DUN DUN DUN!

I used A.I to create this cover page for a comic strip.

This is my first comic strip so I hope I can practice and do better and many more in the future. =)

3 thoughts on “THE STEAMPUNK PIRATES. DUN DUN DUN!

1. Kia ora Robert,

Awesome to see you posting for the Summer Learning Journey. Just remember if it is a Summer Learning Journey task to label it so it is easy for us to find. For example: SLJ Comic Book: Kick Start.

I like your comic book. You have chosen a theme and stuck with it which is awesome to see. You gave your comic an awesome title, my favourite part of that is the DUN DUN DUN part. I couldn’t help but say it outloud. I would have loved to see more of the story because it was so good. What happens next? Did they face any trouble? Let me know in the comments.

There are some really fun Summer Learning Journey activities out at the moment that you might like. One that a lot of the children have enjoyed is the one learning all about Tangrams. Check it out. https://summerlearningjourney.edublogs.org/

Keep up the blogging Robert, remember for every blog post you earn points and you can even earn extra points for extra detailed and awesome blogging.

Tino pai to mahi Robert,
    Anna