The Legendary Cardboard Planes!

Today I did a task named Build A Plane-Kick Start, and to be honest it was very difficult, the image on your left was my first cardboard model and the image shown on your right was my second cardboard model, I found trying to apply parts and holding the base still a bit difficult but I tried my best and I hope you guys like them.

Have you ever made a plane out of cardboard? Its quite tricky to get it to stay in the air.

2 thoughts on “The Legendary Cardboard Planes!

1. Mōrena Robert,

This is such an awesome building activity, in my class we make paper planes and have flying paper plane tournaments but I have never considered making cardboard models!!

I think both your planes look awesome and I like that you included your first one as it means we can see the awesome progress you have made! Did you base your plane design off any plane in particular?

Also, did you have a go at flying? I am curious to know if either of your planes could fly and if you so how far they could go.

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Hi Zana, yes my second model of my cardboard plane could fly about 5 metres, the first model could only fly about 2 metres, I didn’t really base my plane off any other plane, I thought it would be fun just trying to do it without having to base it off anything, for example my first model, I tried making it a bit funny looking but also tried to make it fly well.

Robert Metzger